The RFID pocket reader with Bluetooth® wireless technology has UHF RFID technology.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C compliant
- Battery powered
- USB and Bluetooth wireless communications
- iPhone/iPad compatibility
- Vibration feedback
- LCD display
- The RFID pocket reader with Bluetooth® wireless technology has UHF RFID technology allowing information to be read and written on devices, name tags or transponders placed on objects for their identification. Read/write operations can occur without a line-of-sight, at longer distances and faster speeds compared to other passive technologies. This creates a less expensive, more efficient and automated process.
- The HID version supports native keyboard emulation allowing the reader to interact directly with legacy applications, office automation software or any other generic solutions requiring manual input.