Jamison’s patented Gnome® Pedestals provide an ideal RFID solution for any public setting when an unobtrusive and tasteful design is desired. Available in aluminum or four quality wood grain side trims.
- Plug and Play: Easy integration of the latest back-end systems, all wiring, connectors, and cabling is in place
- Styles and Configurations available for Retail Stores, Stockroom, dock doors, personnel and interior doors, aisle positions, and conveyors
- Customization available
- Flexible Antenna Positioning
- Removable Reader Plate
- Assembles in 30 minutes
- Fashionable construction for the “Retail Look”
- Installation available
Gnome PortalsTM come in two heights – 63″ Brushed Aluminum Rails and 54″ Wood Rails, to cover a range of applications. The Reader Cabinets include two antenna brackets (but can fit up to 4 antennas – depending on type), reader plate, lightweight white ABS cover (can be screened with advertisement), and reader power supply bracket. Unit comes with openings for 3/4 EMT conduit.
Gnome PortalsTM are designed for use in Retail and POS type of settings. They are flexible, lightweight and easy to deploy for your application.
Gnome PortalsTM Features/Benefits
- Hardware Independent – The portal is designed to accommodate most RFID hardware and antenna designs/configurations giving the user the most scalable and flexible solution.
- Full Antenna Movement – Uses a simple antenna mount that allows for vertical movement anywhere along the chassis,dramatically improving read rates of challenging items.
- Rugged Design – Powder-coated steel mounts tied into Aluminum or Wood construction provides a fashionable structure.
- Custom Sizing – Although the portal is designed to fit most storefronts and back office areas, the structure can be customized for specific applications by our engineering staff.
- Easy Installation – The portal can be installed in under 30 minutes.
- Easy Integration – The portal takes advantage of the latest RFID integration systems to allow easy integration into back-end system infrastructures.