The Jamison RFID Mini-Hawk® is a small wall mount RFID unit for collecting tag data only, without additional alarms and electronics. The Mini-Hawk® is lightweight and mounts quickly and easily. Simply plug in your Ethernet cable and you are reading tags.
- The Jamison RFID Mini-Hawk is a small wall mount RFID unit for collecting tag data only, without additional alarms and electronics. At 23.5″ long, 12″ wide and 2.5″ deep, the Mini-Hawk is lightweight and mounts quickly and easily. Simply plug in your Ethernet cable and you are reading tags.
- Plug and Play: Easy integration of the latest back-end systems, all wiring, connectors, and cabling are in place
- Flexible Antenna Positioning (180 Degree Multi-axis Adjustability)
- Easily Removable Cover
- Out of the Box “Ready To Use”
- Installation available
- Optional 90-Degree wall, ceiling or door frame mounting brackets
Mini-HawkTM RFID Portals
Mini-Hawk RFID Portals include two High Gain Circular Polarity antennas, and the RFID Reader of your choice. The unit can be configured in manufacturing- or out in the field to provide maximum integration flexibility.
Includes RFID Reader and Two High Gain Antennas with Highly Customized Antenna Mounts, for total Azimuth/Pitch flexibility.
Unique features and benefits:
- Hardware Independent- The Mini-Hawk® portal is designed to accommodate different RFID reader configurations giving the user the most scalable and flexible solution.
- Antenna Movement- Uses antenna mounts that allow for 180 Degree directional movement, creating the most optimal Read zones.
- Sleek Design- The Mini-Hawk® design is made for indoor Office / Healthcare types of applications, in whereas a “directed” Read Zone is needed, yet something small, cost-efficient and functional is optimal.
- Easy Installation- The portal can be installed in under 15 minutes.
- Easy Integration- The portal takes advantage of the latest RFID systems to allow easy integration into back-end system infrastructures.