Jamison Strip™ RFID Portal
The enclosed plug ‘n’ play unit mounts easily near doorways, storage rooms, hallways, offices and warehouses to provide RFID tracking capabilities for a variety of applications. The highly-flexible and cost-effective solution is perfect for small read areas.
Jamison RFID Strip is an all-in-one RFID read station that uses the latest in RFID technology at a fraction of the cost of larger doorway portals. The unit delivers superior read rate performance and can be programmed to read GEN2 RFID tags at a distance of 3 to 8 feet. RFID Strips are perfect for tracking assets or personnel at small indoor openings. Eliminate the need for AC power by using the optional POE model. The fully-enclosed plug ‘n’ play unit mounts easily near doorways, storage rooms, hallways, offices and warehouses to provide RFID tracking capabilities for a variety of applications:
- Asset Tracking/Supply Chain
- Data Centers
- Personnel Tracking
- Raw Materials Management
- Inventory Management
- Work-In-Progress Management
- Retail Apparel
- Retail Supply Chain
- Document Tracking
- Cold Chain Supply
- Tool TT
Strip Portals Features/Benefits
- Hardware Independent – The Strip™ portal is designed to accommodate different RFID reader configurations giving the user the most scalable and flexible solution.
- Antenna Movement – Uses both fixed and positioned antenna mounts that can be directed toward movement, creating the most optimal Read zones.
- Application Movement – The Strip has a built in Motion Sensor, Buzzer and Multicolor LED’s to provide instant feedback of the correct- or incorrect items entering/leaving the Read Zone.
- Sleek Design – The Strip design is made for indoor Office / Healthcare types of applications, in whereas a “Robust” Read Zone and field of view are needed.
- Easy Installation – The portal can be installed in under30 minutes.
- Easy Integration – The portal takes advantage of the latest RFID systems to allow easy integration into back-end system infrastructures.