Xplore Technologies (a ZEBRA corporation) XPAD-L10
Variable configuration options available. Please contact us for quote.
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof rating
- C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations*
- MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops, as well as constant exposure to high humidity, vibration, extreme operating temperatures (-4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C), and more.
- Removable SSDs, TPM 2.0, Smart Card / CAC options, and an integrated fingerprint reader provide enterprise-grade security protection for your device and data. Kensington Lock protects against theft.
- Multiple I/O options allow for easy connection with critical business technologies, including HDMI-In and True Serial ports and standard USB 3.0, USB-C and RJ45 ports.